SwedCham is a chamber of commerce representing Swedish businesses in Singapore. SwedCham offers rewarding networks through high-level events featuring Swedish and international well renowned executives and state officials.
SwedCham members are primarily Swedish Businesses, however the chamber also attracts professional service and product providers to Swedish businesses.
What can sponsorship do for your organisation?
SwedCham sponsors get visibility and exposure towards the executives of the Swedish Community along with their international peers.
There are currently around 300 Swedish enterprises operating in Singapore, and SwedCham sponsors have the ability to reach even wider circles through SwedCham’s network of embassies and international chamber of commerces.
As a SwedCham sponsor, there is a multitude of opportunities to get in touch with the Swedish community. SwedCham gathers business executives and state officials through a wide spectrum of events ranging from the SwedCham Midwinter Ball, a Nordic Golf Tournament and the Swedish National Day Celebrations to regional Business Summits and Trade Seminars. SwedCham also publishes a yearly Business Climate Survey monitoring performance and progress of Swedish businesses in the region.
GOLD SPONSOR S$ 5000
– Main sponsor of the SwedCham Annual General Meeting or Business Climate Survey launch
– Color print centrespread or back cover in Membership Directory
– Main sponsor of one running event per annum
– One news update in Newsletter per annum
– Logotype on the SwedCham web site and in SwedCham newsletters
CORPORATE SPONSOR S$ 3000
– Sponsor of the Annual General Meeting or Business Climate Survey launch
– Color print half page advertisement in Membership Directory
– Sponsor of one running event per annum
– Logotype on the SwedCham web site
SINGLE EVENT SPONSOR
SwedCham tailors sponsor packages to match sponsors with signature events.
Please contact us for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org