For waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to a presentation of new Swedish tax regulations brought forward by SEB Private Banking.
Jörgen Grönlund, Head of Wealth Planning at SEB International Private Banking in Luxembourg will present an update on the Swedish, and a few other European countries, tax situations and what implications they have on Swedes living in abroad. Among the topics to be discussed:
– No Exit Tax will be enforced – what might come instead?
– Considerable connection and continuous residence in Sweden – what rules apply?
– Limitations of interest deductions and lowered company tax
– Taxation of low tax companies outside Sweden
– Buying property in France and Spain
– Specific tax regimes for wealthy individuals, e.g. Portugal and Spain
Please note that the presentation will be given in Swedish.
Date: Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Time: 8.15 AM – 9:30 AM, breakfast will be served from 8 AM
Venue: TripleOne Somerset, #16-06, 111 Somerset road
Cost: S$25 for members, S$40 for non-members
Please register before May 15 and kindly note that cancellation is only possible until May 17. No-shows or late cancellations will be not be refunded.
Your seat at the seminar will be secured once your payment has been registered.