The SME sub-commiittee invites you to a breakfast seminar on IPR protection in Singapore with focus on innovations and branding. Ms Chan Wai Yeng at the South-East Asia IPR SME Helpdesk, a project co-funded by the European Commission, will speak about the IPR landscape in Singapore and how you protect your innovations and brand with some case studies.
Date: 3 May 2018
Time: 8.00 – 9.30 am (breakfast from 7.45)
Place: TripleOne Somerset 16-06, 111 Somerset Road, 238164 Singapore
Cost: S$ 25 for SwedCham members, S$ 40 for non-members
Breakfast will be served from 7:45 am
Program from 8.00 am:
1. Introduction to the SEA HD free services available for EU SMEs
2. Presentation on IPR:
– Overview about IPR landscape in Singapore
– How to protect Innovations (patents and know-how)
– Other relevant IP rights (copyright and trade secrets)
– Tips on branding strategy (trade mark registrations and enforcement)
– 2 case study examples concerning relevant sectors (focus on packaging, waste management, recycling, water filtration, transportation)
– Take away messages
3. Q&A session
Your seat at the seminar will only be secured once your payment has been registered.
Please, note that we will not longer accept cash payments at the event.
SwedCham prefers payment by bank transfer to:
8 Shenton Way, Singapore 068809
Account No: 001-016410-4
Bank Code 7171
Branch Code 001
Swift address: DBSSSGSG
If you pay by cheque, in order for it to be valid, please make it payable to: “Swedish Chamber of Commerce Singapore (SwedCham)”.
Kindly note that cancellation is only possible until May 1st and no-shows will be billed.